Are you an Internet Entrepreneur? (Part-3)

Many people look to traditional businesses like franchising or "brick and mortar" retail formats to start a business. Today, even owners of traditional businesses are gravitating over to the internet... Doctors, Lawyers, Executives, Realtors and more are all moving to work online.... The main reasons are; lower cost of entry, no employees, lower overhead, ease of access, no inventory or shipping and fewer headaches in general.

Another alluring part of being an Internet Entrepreneur is the aspiration of residual income. This is money that continues to come in, without any additional effort on your part, this is how freedom is obtained.

When you are looking at any business model, make sure that the system is able to be done by anyone! Essentially this is how I found the income I enjoy and the freedom I was looking for.

Focus: It has been said by many, "you can't serve 2 masters", and in most traditional business, that is correct. A traditional business needs 100% of your focus and energy to succeed.

My philosophy has changed as a result of becoming an Internet Entrepreneur. Now, I "focus on life" and my business should be what pays for it...not visa versa. For over 25 years, my focus was on business. Recruiting, training, managing, building, convincing and stressing over the next conquest, life was what happened around the business and sometimes got it the way...

Now, my focus is on living it to it's fullest, enjoying family and friends and connecting with people on a real level (not with the intent of recruiting them into a business opportunity) but to brighten their day, learn something about them and myself at the same time... to completely enjoy my freedom and assist others in doing the same...

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster. Copyright @ 2009 Entrepreneur'sTips All Rights Reserved